Gain a Competitive Edge with better market intelligence
While today’s U.S. medical device industry is valued at an estimated $105.8 billion and growing, there is increasing global competition and a changing regulatory environment that presents many unique challenges.
Health Market Science has solutions to help you:
View a recording of our webinar: Adopting a Pragmatic Approach to Compliance: Proactively Managing Aggregate Spend Data for Disclosure and Transparency Reporting.
- Better manage healthcare healthcare provider and physician data including integration and HCO and HCP record attribute enrichment services
- Provider Data Quality Assessments
- Provider Data MasterFile
- includes HCPs, HCOs and the affiliations between them
- More than 6 million healthcare practitioners (HCPs)
- 450,000 unique healthcare organizations (HCOs)
- Affiliations between HCPs and HCOs
- IDN/GPO affiliations and healthcare networks
- Current prescriber credentials
- Expanded demographics
- Historical credential and demographic information
- Provider Data Enrichment
- Data integration services
- Data cleansing
- Record attribute enrichment
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Target high value physicians in specific treatment areas and increase market share with robust HCO and HCP market intelligence solutions
- Maintain compliance with the Physician Payment Sunshine Act and other regulations
Unique solutions for the Medical Device industry include Market Share and Influence Networks. Listen to our most recent webinar Three Steps to a More Complete View of Your Physician Universe to learn more.
For better results, contact us.