solutions to drive compliance, market share and operational excellence
Customer data lives everywhere across an organization and data management is an ongoing challenge. With business strategies and decisions resting heavily on the quality of this data, it’s imperative that it be monitored on a regular basis with strong safeguards against erosion. The practice of systematically managing actionable data based on millions of healthcare practitioners and their related organizations and affiliations is an enormously complex commitment. It requires constant oversight and continued investment to maintain accuracy and comply with every changing regulations.
View a recording of our recent Pharmaceutical Executive webinar: Adopting a Pragmatic Approach to Compliance: Proactively Managing Aggregate Spend Data for Disclosure and Transparency Reporting.
Health Market Science offers solutions to help you:
- Easily access and better manage comprehensive customer data
- Provider MasterFile
- includes HCPs, HCOs and the affiliations between them
- More than 6 million healthcare practitioners (HCPs)
- 450,000 unique healthcare organizations (HCOs)
- Affiliations between HCPs and HCOs
- IDN/GPO affiliations and healthcare networks
- Current prescriber credentials
- Expanded demographics
- Historical credential and demographic information
- Provider Online
- Data Quality Assessments
- Data Enrichment Services
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Identify high value physicians for specialty products including a variety of specialty areas
- Understand referral patterns and influence networks in specialty areas
- Address the Physician Payment Sunshine Act and other regulations
For better results, contact us.